Descriptions for DeliverExpress 2.6.3
Name: Deliver Express for Mac
Release Date: 15 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.5 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://zevrix.com/deliver.php
Deliver Express Basic is an automated solution to send and share files easily across the Internet and local networks. Deliver Express processes files automatically from hot folders and offers automatic e-mail notifications, multi-destination transfer, detailed delivery history and much more.
Deliver Express is suitable as an enterprise solution, as well as for single users. As a company-wide solution, the app can process deliveries absolutely unattended on a dedicated station serving an entire workgroup. It’s an ideal solution for ad agencies, recording studios, printers publications and others. The program supports FTP, SFTP, FTP-SSL, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Storage, AFP, SMB and local destinations.
- Automate delivery to remote and local servers from watch hot folders.
- Automatic email notifications.
- Variable email templates.
- Automatic .zip/.dmg compression.
- Create lores PDF and attach to email.
- Attach files from specific subfolder to email.
- Delete files from destination after certain period.
- Encrypt disk images with passwords.
- Detailed history of all deliveries.
What’s New in DeliverExpress 2.6.3
・[New] Copy download link of any delivery via the contextual menu in the Recent Deliveries and History tables
・[Improved] Improved logging of final stage errors
・[Fixed] UI fixes in the progress bar area
・[Fixed] Eliminated excessive logging during FTP uploads