|Created on||2016-01-28 01:12:17|
|Files||iExplorer 188.8.131.52 + [sN] [k]/Crack or SN.zip (377.7 kB)|
iExplorer 184.108.40.206 + [sN] [k]/iExplorer 220.127.116.11.zip (16.10 MB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
_New Message Attachments view
_iCloud Music Library tracks now appear in Media Library section
_Various bug fixes
Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!
iExplorer is an iPhone browser for Mac lets you view the files on your iOS device. By using a drag and drop interface, you can quickly copy files and folders between your Mac and your iPhone or iTouch. It works with both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iPhones and works quickly with a standard USB cable.
• All the best technology from Phone to Mac, Phone Disk, and iExplorer 2, and then some
• One-click recovery of music and videos straight to iTunes
• Explore and export photos and videos (even from older iPods)
• Mount any folder or category, including playlists and photo albums, then browse in Finder and open with other apps
• Browse any iTunes backups (encrypted too). Export: Messages (including attachments), notes, voicemail, call history, contacts, calendars...
• Works with all types of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and regular iPod