Persecond from Flixel Photos is the new super-easy way to create a beautiful timelapse video.
WHAT IS A TIMELAPSE? Timelapse is a photography and video technique that creates an accelerated view of slow moving events. Anything from clouds moving in the sky, a sunset over the ocean or a busy street scene can make for a great timelapse video.
- Beautiful, simple interface that makes it easy to create a timelapse video.
- Simply import a sequence of images
- Trim the sequence to your desired length
- Adjust the speed for dramatic effect or specific duration
- Reverse the playback direction for a different look
- Export your timelapse video in H.264, or broadcast quality with Apple ProRes 422 and 4444
- Import your timelapse video into Cinemagraph Pro and create a gorgeous cinemagraph in seconds
The free version is full featured and exports with a Flixel overlay. You have two options to buy and remove the overlay:
(1) a one-time payment for a license for v1.x, or (2) a Business plan.
A Business plan gives you access to Cinemagraph Pro for macOS and iOS, Persecond for macOS, plus the world’s leading service for hosting and sharing your HD quality cinemagraphs on the web, and social networks. It’s your best value.
Flixel Cloud subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings. Subscriptions are 1 year in length.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://flixel.com/products/mac/persecond/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/persecond/id998361138?mt=12
What’s New in Persecond 1.2.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.